We at Zelfio are thrilled and honored that you have chosen to use our products and services (collectively referred to as “the Services”). We want to inform you that by using or accessing our Services, whether through our mobile or web application or otherwise, you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms of Service (“Terms”), as well as consenting to the processing of your personal data.
To ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of our Services, we urge you to carefully review these Terms. It is essential that you are aware of your rights and obligations under these Terms, which outline the terms of your relationship with Zelfio. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Terms of Service
At Zelfio, we have established some rules that must be followed in order to use our Services. It is important that you do not misuse our Services in any way that could harm Zelfio or anyone else. You are only permitted to use our Services in compliance with the law and these Terms of Service.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Zelfio grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use our Services for your personal, non-commercial use.
Our Services may include communication channels that allow you to communicate with other users. While we do not have an obligation to monitor these channels, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the communication channels and to remove any materials, including User Content, at any time with or without notice for any reason, at our sole discretion. We may also terminate or suspend your access to any communication channels at any time without notice for any reason.
You acknowledge that any User Content posted on the communication channels is neither endorsed nor controlled by Zelfio. We will not be held liable for any activity that occurs within the communication channels.
As a condition of using our Services, you must comply with the restrictions and rules set forth in this section, as well as any additional restrictions or rules, such as application-specific rules, set forth in the Service. We hope that you will enjoy using our Services and encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about these Terms.
At Zelfio, we take our users’ experience and well-being seriously. As such, we have established a set of rules that must be followed when using our Services. You agree not to use our Services for any of the following purposes:
- Posting, uploading, transmitting, or disseminating obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual, or otherwise objectionable information.
- Defaming, libelling, ridiculing, mocking, stalking, threatening, harassing, intimidating, or abusing anyone, whether hatefully, racially, ethnically, or otherwise, in a reasonable person’s view, offensive or objectionable.
- Violating the contractual, personal, intellectual property, or other rights of any party, including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity).
- Attempting to obtain passwords or other private information from other members.
- Improperly using support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to Zelfio.
- Using cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods, or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service or any Zelfio game experience.
- Using the Service to design or assist in the design of cheats, automation software, bots, hacks, mods, or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service or any Zelfio game experience.
- Modifying or causing to be modified any files that are part of the Service without Zelfio’s express written consent.
- Instituting, assisting, or becoming involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to others, or to the computers, Servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by Zelfio, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service.
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service or connecting to or using the Service in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms.
- Using any unauthorized third-party software that accesses, intercepts, “mines,” or otherwise collects information from or through the Service or that is in transit from or to the Service, including, without limitation, any software that reads areas of RAM or streams of network traffic used by the Service.
- Intercepting, examining, or otherwise observing any proprietary communications protocol used by a client, a Server, or the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer, or other device.
- Making any automated use of the system or taking any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Using, facilitating, creating, or maintaining any unauthorized connection to the Service, including without limitation (1) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates or attempts to emulate any part of the Service; or (2) any connection using programs, tools, or software not expressly approved by Zelfio.
- Exploiting, distributing or publicly informing other members of any game error, miscue, or bug which gives an unintended advantage.
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations, or promoting or encouraging any illegal activity, including but not limited to hacking, cracking, or distribution of counterfeit software or cheats or hacks for the service.
Zelfio’s rules of use are not exhaustive, and we reserve the right to determine what conduct we consider to be a violation of these Terms or improper use of our Services. We also reserve the right to take appropriate action, including but not limited to termination of your account and exclusion from further participation in the Service. We take these rules seriously to ensure that all of our users have a safe, fair, and enjoyable experience using our Services.
Ownership & IP
Zelfio is the sole owner of all right, title, and interest in and to the Zelfio Services and any anonymous or aggregate data, feedback, patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, trade secret rights, and other intellectual property rights embodied in or related to the Zelfio Services, subject to the grants expressly set forth in this Agreement.
By providing any data, text, video, audio, graphics, photographs, and any other materials to Zelfio’s Service (hereinafter “User Content”), you grant Zelfio a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use User Content to the extent necessary for Zelfio to operate and maintain the Service to you and other users.
It is your sole responsibility for any User Content that you provide to Zelfio, and Zelfio is not responsible for any files you upload, post, or make available through the Service.
Zelfio may or may not monitor or regulate User Content and does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any User Content posted through the Service. By using the Service, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to material that you find offensive or objectionable, and you agree that Zelfio will not be liable under any circumstances for any User Content, including errors in any User Content or any loss or damage incurred through the use of the User Content.
You represent and warrant that any User Content you transmit or submit is original to you, and you exclusively own the rights to such content, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms without Zelfio incurring any third-party obligations or liability arising from the exercise of such rights and licenses.
At times, some of your personal data may be transferred and processed in the United States or other countries in which Zelfio, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers maintain facilities. However, we will always apply safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized disclosure. By using our Service, you consent to any such transfer of personal data outside the EEA.
Zelfio reserves the right to remove and permanently delete any User Content from the Service, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason. You may notify Zelfio of any User Content that you believe violates these Terms or other inappropriate user behaviour by contacting us at email@example.com.
This section applies only to the subscription of the Zelfio service or any other paid product. Upon payment of the subscription fee, you will have access to the Zelfio service during the validity of your subscription, subject to these Terms.
All subscriptions with the Zelfio service are paid in advance. You may terminate a renewal of your subscription at any time, but your subscription will remain valid for the time you have already paid for.
If you subscribed to Zelfio through Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or any other service provider, you can only cancel your subscription through their service. Subscription fees can be found in the mobile application or on Zelfio’s website.
Zelfio accepts various payment methods. Special terms and conditions may apply. Zelfio reserves the right to modify subscription fees from time to time.
Upon subscribing to the Zelfio service or any other paid product, you consent to immediately start using the Services. Therefore, if you do not start using the Services within 14 days of receiving confirmation of your subscription via email, you will only have 14 days to withdraw from the contract with Zelfio. To use your right of withdrawal, you must send an email to Zelfio (you will find our contact details at the bottom of this document). Any prepaid fees will be refunded within 30 days.
All payments processed by Apple, such as in-app purchases, can only be refunded by Apple and with their consent. If you wish to contact Apple, please click here. Failure to pay shall not be considered as a termination of a Zelfio Premium subscription.
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period and will identify the cost of the renewal
For the purposes of these Terms, “Confidential Information” means any non-public information provided by one party to the other party in connection with these Terms that is designated as confidential or that a reasonable person would recognize as confidential. Confidential Information of Zelfio includes the Services and its related documentation and materials, as well as these terms and conditions.
The party receiving Confidential Information may only use it for purposes related to the provision of the Services and may not disclose it to any third party, except for those supporting the provision of the Services and bound by written confidentiality restrictions substantially similar to those required hereunder. The obligation to maintain the Confidential Information as confidential shall remain in place for as long as the information is maintained as confidential by the disclosing party.
The restrictions on disclosure or use of Confidential Information shall not apply to information that (i) is obtained by the recipient without breaching any confidentiality obligations; (ii) becomes publicly known through no fault of the recipient; (iii) is developed independently by the recipient without using the Confidential Information of the disclosing party; or (iv) is disclosed in response to a valid court or governmental order, provided that the recipient gives the disclosing party prior written notice (unless prohibited by law or governmental authority) and provides reasonable assistance. Any changes to the terms of this provision must be in writing and agreed upon by both parties
Zelfio reserves the right to transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any company, firm or person without materially affecting your rights. However, you may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else. This Agreement is personal to you, and no third party is entitled to benefit from this Agreement except as explicitly provided.
Zelfio reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Zelfio Services, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice or liability to you. Zelfio may also remove or delete any of your User Content or data from the Zelfio Services at its sole discretion.
You acknowledge that Zelfio is not responsible or liable for any User Content posted on the Zelfio Services or for any offensive, unlawful or objectionable content posted by others. Zelfio does not monitor or review User Content for accuracy, reliability, or completeness, and does not endorse any opinions expressed via the User Content.
You agree to use the Zelfio Services at your own risk and that Zelfio will not be liable for any harm, loss or damage arising from your use of the Zelfio Services or your reliance on any User Content available on the Zelfio Services.
Furthermore, Zelfio reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Zelfio Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that Zelfio will not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Zelfio Services.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
Zelfio reminds you that you are responsible for your own health and well-being. Please note that our service is not a medical service and should not be used for the purpose of seeking medical treatment or advice. The information provided through the Services and by our partners and affiliates should be used solely for recreational and educational purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service is at your own risk. Zelfio provides the Service “AS IS”, without any warranties or guarantees, and we do not guarantee that the Service and availability thereof will be uninterrupted or error-free. We do not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or software or other documents, including User Content, which are referenced by or linked to. References or links to third parties’ websites are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that the information provided in our database is accurate, reliable, or complete. Zelfio is not responsible for any personal injury or any other damages that may have been the result, direct or indirect, of any use or misuse of the Services.
Under no circumstances shall Zelfio or its affiliates, officers and/or employees be liable with respect to Zelfio for (i) in the aggregate, any amount in excess of the fees paid by you to subscribe to Zelfio (ii) lost profits, lost data, or failure to meet any duty including without limitation good faith and reasonable care arising out of your access to or use of Zelfio; or (iii) any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever.
You agree that this limitation of liability is a reasonable allocation of risk and is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between Zelfio and you. You understand that Zelfio would not be provided without such limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations in this section, so they may not apply to you.
Governing law and dispute resolution
These Terms and the use of the Services are governed by the laws of Ireland, except for its conflicts of laws principles. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service shall be resolved by the Irish courts.
Changes to terms
Zelfio reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, at our sole discretion. Any such changes will be published on our website, and will be effective and deemed accepted by you immediately upon publication if you register for the Services after the updated version is published on the website. For those with pre-existing accounts, the updated Terms will be deemed effective upon your continued use of the Services.
If there are any material changes to your rights or obligations under these Terms (excluding changes required by law), you have the right to dispute them within ten (10) business days of the new Terms being published. To initiate a dispute, you must send written notification to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your access to the Services may be temporarily disrupted until the dispute is resolved between you and Zelfio.
If we are unable to resolve the dispute within thirty (30) days of receiving your written notification of dispute, the Services may be terminated.
This agreement, together with any orders, embodies the complete agreement between the parties and overrides all previous or simultaneous agreements between the parties concerning its subject matter. Any modification to the terms of this agreement must be in writing and approved by both parties
For further information, inquiries or assistance you may contact Zelfio. Customer Service is available in ways specified on the website or in the apps. The channels for support might differ from time to time.